Terms and conditions
Conditions Tourist stay
Article 1: Definitions
- camping equipment: tent, folding camper, camper, touring caravan, etc.
- pitch: each location option for the camping equipment to be specified in the agreement.
- tourist place: a place that is available for a Camping Equipment for a maximum period of three months.
- entrepreneur: the company, institution or association that makes the place available to the holiday maker.
- holiday maker: the person who enters into the agreement regarding the place with the entrepreneur.
- fellow holiday maker: the person(s) also indicated on the agreement
- third party: any other person, not being the holiday maker and/or his fellow holiday makers.
- agreed price: the fee paid for the use of the tourist place: this must be stated on the basis of a price list what is not included in the price;
- information: written or electronically provided information about the use of the rented place and the camping equipment, the facilities and the rules regarding the stay:
- cancellation: the written termination of the agreement by the holiday maker before the commencement date of the stay.
- a dispute: if a complaint from the holiday maker submitted to the entrepreneur has not been resolved to the satisfaction of the parties.
Article 2: Content agreement
- The entrepreneur makes the agreed place available to the holiday maker for recreational purposes, i.e. not for permanent residence, for the agreed period; the latter thus acquires the right to place camping equipment of the agreed type and for the specified persons.
- The entrepreneur is obliged to provide the holiday maker with the written information on the basis of which the agreement is also made in advance. The entrepreneur always informs the holiday maker of changes in writing in good time.
- If the information deviates significantly from the information provided when entering into the agreement, the holiday maker has the right to cancel the agreement free of charge.
- The holiday maker is obliged to comply with the agreement and the rules in the accompanying information. He ensures that fellow holiday maker(s) and/or third parties who visit him and/or stay with him comply with the agreement and the rules in the associated information.
- If the provisions of the agreement and/or the associated information conflict with the Duinhoeve terms and conditions, the Duinhoeve terms and conditions will apply. This does not alter the fact that the holiday maker and the entrepreneur can make individual additional agreements, deviating from these conditions in favor of the holiday maker.
- The entrepreneur assumes that the holiday maker enters into this agreement with the consent of his possible partner.
Article 3: Duration and expiration of the agreement
The agreement expires by operation of law after the expiry of the agreed period, without notice being required.
Article 4: Price and price change
- The price is agreed on the basis of the rates applicable at that time, which have been determined by the entrepreneur.
- If, after the price has been determined, additional costs arise due to an increase in charges on the part of the entrepreneur as a result of an increase in charges and levies that are directly related to the pitch, the camping equipment or the holiday maker, these can be charged to be passed on to the holiday maker, even after the agreement has been concluded.
Article 5: Payment
- The holiday maker must make the payment in euros, unless agreed otherwise, with due observance of the agreed terms.
- If the booking is made more than six weeks before the arrival date and the holiday maker, despite prior written notice, does not or does not properly meet his payment obligation within a period of two weeks after the written notice, the entrepreneur has the right to cancel the agreement with immediate effect. without prejudice to the entrepreneur’s right to full payment of the agreed price.
- If a booking has been made six weeks or less before the arrival date and the holiday maker has not fulfilled his payment obligation on time or properly, the agreement will be terminated by operation of law, whereby the holiday maker will owe compensation to the entrepreneur in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1. The entrepreneur must inform the holiday maker in advance of the consequences of late payment.
- If the entrepreneur is not in possession of the total amount due on the day of arrival, he is entitled to deny the holiday maker access to the site, without prejudice to the entrepreneur’s right to full payment of the agreed price.< /li>
- The extrajudicial costs reasonably incurred by the entrepreneur, after notice of default, will be borne by the holiday maker. If the total amount is not paid on time, the statutory interest rate on the outstanding amount will be charged after written demand.
Article 6: Cancellation
- In the event of cancellation, the holiday maker pays a fee to the entrepreneur. This amounts to:
- in case of cancellation more than three months before the commencement date, 15% of the agreed price;
- if canceled within three to two months before the commencement date, 50% of the agreed price;
- if canceled within two to one month before the commencement date, 75% of the agreed price.
- If canceled one month before the commencement date, 90% of the agreed price.
- If canceled on the day of the commencement date, 100% of the agreed price.
- The fee will be refunded proportionally, after deduction of the administration costs, if the place is reserved by a third party on the recommendation of the holiday maker and with the written consent of the entrepreneur for the same period or part thereof.
Article 7: Use by third parties
- Use by third parties of camping equipment and/or the accompanying pitch is only permitted if the entrepreneur has given written permission for this.
- Conditions may be attached to the permission granted, which must then be laid down in writing in advance.
Article 8: Early departure of the holiday maker
- The holiday maker owes the full price for the agreed rate period.
Article 9: Premature termination by the entrepreneur and eviction in the event of an attributable shortcoming and/or an unlawful act
- The entrepreneur can terminate the agreement with immediate effect;
- If the holiday maker, fellow holiday maker(s) and/or third parties do not or do not properly comply with the obligations under the agreement, the rules in the accompanying information and/or government regulations, despite prior written warning, and to such an extent that, according to the standards of reasonableness and fairness, the entrepreneur cannot be required to continue the agreement.
- If the holiday maker, despite prior written warning, causes nuisance to the entrepreneur and/or fellow holiday maker(s), or spoils the good atmosphere on or in the immediate vicinity of the site;
- If the holiday maker, despite prior written warning, acts contrary to the destination of the site by using the pitch and/or camping equipment;
- If the holiday maker’s camping equipment does not meet generally recognized safety standards.
- If the entrepreneur wishes premature termination and eviction, he must inform the holiday maker of this by personally handed over a letter. The written warning can be omitted in urgent cases.
- After cancellation, the holiday maker must ensure that his pitch and/or camping equipment is vacated and the site is vacated as soon as possible, but no later than within 4 hours.
- If the holiday maker fails to vacate his place, the entrepreneur is entitled to vacate the place in accordance with article 10 paragraph 2.
- The holiday maker remains in principle obliged to pay the agreed rate.
Article 10: Evacuation
- Once the agreement has ended, the holiday maker must borrow the place and return it completely tidy on the last day of the agreed period at the latest.
- If the holiday maker does not remove his camping equipment, the entrepreneur is entitled, after written demand and with due observance of a period of seven days starting on the day of receipt, to vacate the place at the expense of the holiday maker, without prejudice to the provisions of Article 9 paragraphs 2 and 3. Any storage costs, insofar as reasonable, are for the account of the holiday maker.
Article 11: Law and regulations
- The holiday maker ensures at all times that the camping equipment placed by him, both internally and externally, meets all environmental and safety requirements imposed by the government or by the entrepreneur within the framework of environmental measures for his company. camping equipment (may) be provided.
- LPG installations are only permitted on site if they are installed in motor vehicles that have been approved by the National Road Traffic Administration.
- If the holiday maker is required to take preventive measures pursuant to municipal fire regulations, such as having an approved fire extinguisher available, the holiday maker must strictly comply with these regulations.
Article 12: Maintenance and construction
- The entrepreneur is obliged to keep the recreation area and the central facilities in a good state of repair.
- The holiday maker is obliged to keep the camping equipment and the associated pitch in the same state of repair.
- The holiday maker, fellow holiday maker(s) and/or third parties are not permitted to dig on the site, to fell trees, to prune shrubs, to place antennas, to install fencing or partitions, or to build structures or other facilities of any kind at, on, under or around the camping equipment without prior written permission from the entrepreneur.
- The holiday maker remains responsible at all times for keeping the camping equipment and the facilities referred to in paragraph 3 movable.
Article 13: Liability
- The entrepreneur is not liable for an accident, theft or damage on his premises, unless this is the result of a shortcoming that can be attributed to the entrepreneur.
- The entrepreneur is not liable for the consequences of extreme weather conditions or other forms of force majeure.
- The entrepreneur is liable for malfunctions in his section of utilities, unless he can invoke force majeure or if these malfunctions are related to the management from the takeover point of the holiday maker.
- The holiday maker is liable for failures in the utilities section, calculated from the point of transfer, unless there is a case of force majeure.
- The holiday maker is liable towards the entrepreneur for damage caused by acts or omissions of himself, the fellow holiday maker(s) and/or third parties, insofar as it concerns damage to the holiday maker, the fellow holiday maker(s) and/or third party(ies) can be attributed.
- The entrepreneur undertakes to take appropriate measures after the holiday maker has reported nuisance caused by other holiday makers.
Article 14: Dispute settlement
- The holiday maker and the entrepreneur are bound by decisions of the Disputes Committee.
- Dutch law applies to all disputes relating to the agreement. Only the Disputes Committee or a Dutch court is authorized to take cognizance of these disputes.
- In the event of a dispute about the formation or implementation of this agreement, the dispute must be submitted to the entrepreneur in writing or in another form to be determined by the Disputes Committee no later than 12 months after the date on which the holiday maker has submitted the complaint to the entrepreneur.
- If the entrepreneur wishes to submit a dispute to the Disputes Committee, he must ask the holiday maker to state within five weeks whether or not he wishes to come to the Disputes Committee. The entrepreneur must also announce that he will consider himself free to bring the dispute before the court after the expiry of the aforementioned period.
- In those places where the conditions refer to the Disputes Committee, a dispute can be submitted to the court. If the holiday maker has submitted the dispute to the Disputes Committee, the entrepreneur is bound by this choice.
- For the handling of disputes, please refer to the Recreation Disputes Committee Regulations. The Disputes Committee is not authorized to handle a dispute that relates to illness, injury, death or the non-payment of an invoice that is not based on a material complaint.
- A fee is payable for the handling of a dispute.
Cancellation: administration costs € 35.00